Tuesday 5 April 2011

Amazing of IPHONE 4 ( Section 2 )


Figure : ( Original 1 )


Figure : ( Original 2 )


Figure : ( Original 3 )


Figure : ( Original 4 )


Figure : ( Original 5 )


Figure : ( Original 6 )


Figure : ( Original 7 )



Figure : ( Completed )

2).  Amazing Multi-Function on IPHONE 4

      CONCEPT  :

     I need to present about Amazing Multi-Function of the best mobile phone technology is IPHONE 4. It is more than general mobile phone in nowadays. It have contained everything that existing in this world into IPHONE 4 such as hi-speed internet, movies, chat, games, sports, news and many more. It as everything of my life. It as the laptop that we can move to everywhere and everytime, It as my best friend and also It always help me whenever I feel boring and when I have to stay alone.

P.s :  It's don't have any mobile phone anymore that can do everything well, as IPHONE 4

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, you always can comment and complain about this artwork on everytime. Let's you come!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete